NFKK course on Helene, 2022 – Internal communication in your lab
25. august - 28. august
Internal communication in your lab
NFKK course on Helene, 2022
Mere information her.
The proud ship Helene of Ystad will sail on and NFKK has approved a new course in 2022. This time the theme will be on how internal communication, in a challenging environment, can be used in the leadership of our speciality to deliver results. Focus will be on how to transform visions and goals into actions on a daily level.
There will be seminars, workshops and role plays putting the participants in action on a number of important aspects. New technologies will be discussed.
Doctors and biochemists, preferably during training, who are working in laboratory medicine are welcome to join the crew.
• Learn different strategies, tools and pitfalls in communication to achieve your visions and goals.
• Learn what different methods and channels to apply in communication, and when to use them effectively.
• Gain practical experience in communicating to different groups of coworkers in the lab.
• Understand the importance of planning and evaluation of communication.
• Understand how communication is an integrated part of daily work in the lab.
Workshops will be arranged with practical training in different situations. There will be a lot of opportunities for discussions and networking.
The course will be held under basic conditions onboard the sailing vessel Helene and include shorter sailing trips in the waters off Malmö, Sweden. No naval experience is needed but bring your rainproof gear! Professional crew is responsible for maritime passages and safety. Accommodation will also be onboard (don’t forget your sleeping bag).
A maximum of 12 students can be admitted, so register early!
Date. Thursday 220825 – Sunday 220828
Place: Öresund, with departure from Malmö, Sweden. Malmö can easily be reached by train or by air, via Copenhagen Airport.
Registration fee: 3 000 Danish kronor, including board and lodging. The Course is financially supported by NFKK.
Registration deadline is 1 April 2022. But, for the planning, please mail today to show your preliminary interest!